Our Ray-Ban Insurance offers comprehensive cover for your glasses, including accidental damage cover, water damage and for just £1 extra you could cover your glasses from theft. Here's a breakdown of what's covered:
- Accidental Damage: If you accidently drop or break your Ray-Ban there's no need to panic, we'll repair it for you.
- Theft Cover: If your Ray-Ban gets stolen, we'll replace it for you and have it with you within 48 hours.
- Liquid Damage: Should you happen to spill water over your Ray-Ban and it stops working, we'll repair it for you.
- Breakdown: With our extended warranty, if your Ray-Ban develops an electrical or mechanical fault, we will fix it.
- Loss: For an additional £1 per month, we will replace your Ray-Ban should you lose it.
- 48 Hour Replacement: We’ll replace your Ray-Ban within 48 hours of a successful theft claim.
- Worldwide Cover: Wherever you go, it’s good to know that worldwide cover is included as standard.
- Up to 30% OFF: Get up to 30% OFF Ray-Ban Insurance when you insure multiple gadgets.
In recent years, Rayban sunglasses have become increasingly popular – once they were an accessory only worn by rock stars and other famous celebrities – now they are now available to all. A wide range of Rayban sunglasses designs are now available and the costs to purchase them will differ. However, one thing is for sure, if you do own a pair of Rayban’s, you will want to look after them. To this end, it’s a great idea to get Rayban insurance.
By getting Rayban insurance, you will be covered against the loss, theft or damage of your sunglasses. We tend to take our sunglasses around with us everywhere – and to this end, it can be very easy to misplace them, accidently drop them causing damage, or have them stolen while we are on our travels. This is certainly the case while on holiday – a number of accidents can occur to our belongings during transit.
If you get Rayban insurance, you won’t have to worry about expensive repair or replacement costs – your plan will cover you. This means that if the worst thing does happen, you can make a call and claim on your insurance. As Rayban sunglasses become even more in demand – you need new ways in which to protect them – and Rayban insurance can be the ideal insurance.
So, if you do own a pair of Rayban’s – don’t delay, get them insured straight away. Of course, we don’t want to lose our expensive possessions, or damage them, but unfortunately this can sometimes happen. Rayban insurance can provide you with the peace of mind that you need on your travels.