Apple iPads are by their very nature extremely portable, light and slim, so you can take them and use them virtually anywhere. Of course the downside to this is that you are unfortunately far more likely to end up damaging or losing it.
Added to this, the uniquely stimulating touchscreen interface is particularly prone to getting cracked or damaged, and accidents do happen.
For all these reasons and more we think that for any iPad owner, iPad insurance is an absolute must; and our policies cover all the bases:
- Accidental Damage: If you accidentally drop or break your iPad there's no need to panic, we'll repair it for you.
- Theft Cover: If it gets stolen, we'll replace it for you and have it with you within 48 hours.
- Liquid Damage: Should you happen to spill water over your iPad and it stops working, we'll repair it for you.
- Breakdown: With our extended warranty, if your iPad develops an electrical or mechanical fault, we will fix it.
- 48 Hour Replacement: We’ll replace your iPad within 48 hours of a successful theft claim.
- Worldwide Cover: Wherever you go, it’s good to know that worldwide cover is included as standard.
- Up to 30% OFF: Save up to 30% OFF when you insure multiple gadgets!
Why Is iPad Insurance So Important?
The Apple iPad is of course one of the most desirable computing devices to have emerged in recent years, and its release prompted a horde of other tablet PCs to be produced by rival manufacturers.
This desirability, combined with the inherent portability and fragility mean that it’s no surprise that more and more of us are starting to insure the gadgets in our lives, particularly the more valuable ones.
With insurance policies starting at just a few pounds per month, this is a genuinely easy way to protect the investment you’ve made in your iPad.
So Why Choose Us?
When choosing an insurance policy for your iPad there are various things to consider; how you use the device will partly determine which of these options you go for.
Policies are available with varying terms, so make sure you’re getting the cover you need from any you consider purchasing.
Accidental and water damage are among the most useful policy options for iPads, as the touchscreen and other components can easily become compromised by being dropped, bashed or exposed to water.
Of course if you plan on taking your iPad abroad, it’s well worth choosing international cover as well – keep an eye out for policies which specifically exclude usage abroad, as you could be caught out.